Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Feeling alone in the hotel room....

After so long...I met with someone at my workplace at Hospital Tawau.I made a promise to myself when I left Kuala Lumpur I would never fall in love...but somehow God sent me an angel and his name was Roy...a physiotherapist.Working at the same hospital but different departments.He noticed me at first when I was working at the outpatient pharmacy dispensing medication to him.At that time I was too busy to notice him and he was attracted to him.After that maybe I started to notice him and thats when my heart starts to skip a beat.A few days later he followed his friend to take medication and he was there.I took the next step by searching for him through Facebook but I failed.Then through a  friend of mine,I saw his picture and found him. I chatted with him and we went out for several of times for drinks.He told me that he broke off with his boyfriend and he was single.I started to have hope to fall in love again. One day he told me that his ex bf wants him back and he accepted him.Nonetheless he loves me too and wants me in his life.So the relationship was basically me meeting with him at night when his bf goes back. I can only see him at night but I was happy as I get to be with him. Things was going on well until the Lahad Datu incident whereby I dont get to be with him at night and after the incident seems like he was having a lot of problems such as deaths in the family and losing his wallet.I gave him money to help him out until he gets his IC.Several unhappy incident took place and made me to take the ultimate decision by asking him to choose if he wants me or his current partner as you can never love two person at one time.It really hurts me to make that decision as I love him so much and I dont want to lose him.All I have from him is the Sindoor he put on my head and his gold necklace which he gave me to pawn since he owes me money as he couldnt pay at the moment and I need the money to pay my house rental. I don't have the heart to pawn his necklace as I love him so much so I asked my friend to give me some money. So I gave him space for him to decide and hopefully he will give me happiness by loving me.As for his necklace I brought it to Ganesha temple in KL,Murugan temple in Teluk Intan to get blessing.Tomorrow I shall take to the Amman Temple at Pulau Pangkor to ask Her bless the necklace and Sunday when I go back I will return to him. I wish I will be with him.....




No comments:

Post a Comment